1. Collected and Disclosed Information
573 Magazine may request information from you in order to grant you access to selected content of our Site. 573 Magazine may use this information to contact you regarding your relationship with the Site and to provide services that you have requested. 573 magazine may share your information with vendors we select as necessary to provide products or services you have requested or to provide information about products or services that may be of interest to you. New subscribers link from our PayPal’s website to sign up for a subscription via a secure server. In addition, 573 Magazine may make available the names and mailing addresses of our magazine subscribers to carefully screened third-party organizations whose products and services might prove interesting to you. If you do not wish to receive mailings from such organizations, please let us know by writing to 573 Magazine, PO Box 684, Farmington, MO 63640.
Information collected in aggregate form includes the number of visitors to the Site, the pages they visit, and how long they stay. We collect these kinds of aggregate user information to help us continually improve our services and to sell sponsorships on the Site to appropriate advertisers. 573 Magazine discloses this aggregate user information to advertisers. Note that advertisers do not have any influence over the editorial content or reviews that appear on the Site. In addition, 573 Magazine collects information from visitors who click on advertisements so that we are able to measure interest in the various areas of our Site and inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked on their ads. 573 Magazine also uses demographic and preference information only in aggregate form to allow advertising banners on our Site to be targeted to the readers for whom they are most pertinent.
573 Magazine cooperates with all law-enforcement inquiries and reserves the right to disclose personally identifying and/or aggregate information in connection with a subpoena or other court-sanctioned demand for such information.
2. IP Addresses; Cookies and Other Tracking Technology: 573 Magazine logs IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, or the location of your computer on the Internet, for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes. We use the IP address log in an aggregate fashion to track access to our Site.
3. User Generated Content (Message Boards, Forums, Reader Reviews and Chats): Please remember that any personal information you disclose in the message boards, forums, reader reviews, and chats becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. If you send us e-mails, you should be aware that information disclosed in e-mails may not be secure or encrypted and, thus, may be available to others. We suggest that you exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal or confidential information in e-mails or via the Internet. By commenting on content on 573 Magazine's websites or via any of 573 Magazine's social media platforms, you hereby authorize and consent for your credited comments to be used in, but not limited to, any promotional materials or print, digital edition and online publications produced by 573 Magazine.
4. E-mails: We will use your e-mail address to respond directly to your questions or comments. Except to provide you with products and services you have requested, we will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your e-mail address without providing you the opportunity to opt-out of such use. If we ever request that you volunteer additional information, such as age (e.g., in an online survey), your response will always be voluntary. In addition, there will always be a box for you to check if you choose to enable us to disclose such information to a third party. You can unsubscribe to any e-mail you receive from 573 Magazine by following the instructions in the e-mail. If you feel you have received an e-mail from us in error, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(b) E-mail newsletters: 573 Magazine offers several e-mail newsletters. When you subscribe to our magazines and give us your e-mail address, you will automatically receive our e-mail newsletters. You can opt out of this at any point by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail or by e-mailing email@example.com.
Online users who are otherwise not subscribers of our magazines may opt to receive regular e-mail newsletters that contains information we believe to be of value to our users, specifically special discounts and offers selected by our marketing department and provided by our advertisers. We respect that your receiving the e-mail newsletter is a choice, and you may choose to remove your name from the list at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
By subscribing to our magazines and/or receiving 573 Magazine e-mail newsletters, you also agree to receive editorial previews, and details about special offers and discounts from commercial participants by e-mail on a regular basis. 573 Magazine is not responsible for the satisfaction of the special offers and discounts as announced in the e-mail newsletters. If for any reason you are not satisfied with an offer or discount, contact the commercial participant making the offer. You agree that 573 Magazine will not be liable to you for anything connected with your participation in the e-mail newsletter program.
(c) Promotional e-mail: Certain parts of the Site may give you the option to receive periodic e-mails from 573 Magazine about products and services that we think may be of interest to you. If you opt-in to receive these e-mails, you can choose not to receive additional messages in the future by following the instructions in the e-mails.
Working from time to time with a specific sponsor (or sponsors), 573 Magazine may create stand-alone promotional web sites for the purpose of collecting sweepstakes registrations. In these instances it will be communicated to registrants via opt-in that their contact information will be shared by 573 Magazine with the sponsor (or sponsors) for the purpose of sending marketing e-mails. By opting into these promotional web sites, you will also be opting-in to receive weekly e-mail newsletters.
(d) Survey e-mail: We may send you an e-mail inviting you to participate in user surveys, asking for feedback on our Site and existing or prospective products and services, as well as information to better understand our users. User surveys greatly help us to improve our Site, and any information we obtain in such surveys will not be shared with third parties, except in aggregate form.
On occasion, 573 Magazine sponsors special promotions, sweepstakes and contests that are hosted by partner web sites, which may require that your browser accept cookies, or that you agree to receive information from such sponsors. Such requirements are clearly noted.
6. Security: 573 Magazine has invested, and will continue to invest, in high-quality security measures designed to guard access to information, data quality, and physical security of servers where information is stored. Our Site has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control and uses encryption technology where appropriate. We cannot, however, guarantee the confidentiality of any communication transmitted to or from 573 Magazine via the Site or e-mails. Accordingly, 573 Magazine is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
7. Collection of Personal Data from Children: Our Site is not directed to users under the age of 18. 573 Magazine will not knowingly collect information from individuals under the age of 18 (“children”) or provide any personally identifying information of children, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever. No information provided by users self-identified as children will knowingly be used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever.